Fish does not get fresher than this!
Shipping is available to any point in the United States (and points beyond when we can). We'd love to be able to ship to you Internationally, but the shipping companies can't keep our fish as fresh as the Pacific Ocean can. See for yourself when you visit our store in Gold Beach Oregon and experience the freshness for yourself.
STORE HOURS : Mon thru Sat 9:00am to 5:30pm CLOSED ON SUNDAY
2016 Dungeness Crab Season is now open and fresh cooked are ready to ship call to order 1-888-523-9494
2015 Commercial Salmon Season. Season is closed till Spring of 2016. We have plenty of freshy frozen deli packs in our blast freezer, call to place your order.
- We Now Offer Fresh NOVA LOX made from our Troll caught Chinook Salmon with our in-house cold smoke process. $30.50 lb Please call us for your inquiries
- Oregon Pink Shrimp Season is closed. Frozen deli packs available
- New Babies Born in or rescued to our saltwater aquarium
Click here to see the video of the baby Skates
Click here to see the video of the baby Octopus
- Albacore Tuna 2015 season is over. We have plenty of frozen loins available in our blast freezer
- Rock fish season is open and Fresh is usually available, but if not we have frozen fillets in our freezer case
- Lingcod season now open call us to see if fresh is available. Plenty of Frozen deli packs in our freezers
- Halibut season Sorry all sold out.
- Smoked Salmon and Tuna are available year round.
- Canned products and gift baskets are available on-line thru our Pay Pal shopping cart or just a phone call away 1-888-523-9494
|LOOKING FOR A GIFT?
WE HAVE QUALITY GIFT ASSORTMENTS!
|WILD CHINOOK SALMON
2015 SEASON OPENED APR 1st and is now closed till spring of 2016
The 2015 Troll Commercial Wild Chinook Salmon Season is now closed till spring of 2016. We have our " Freshly Frozen" salmon available in our freezers. We would like to thank everyone who loves to eat Salmon for their patience in previous years of closure. Fishermen Direct encourages all people who love to eat Wild Chinook Salmon to get involved with your local watershed council.